Here are a few things you should know/bring for race day tomorrow:
- Make sure to layer up and wear a coat. Its usually be around *20’s at 7am getting up to the *30’s around noon. Check the weather.
- Remember to wear your uni (for those who are new to uni’s…. it’s easier to go to the bathroom if you don’t put them on all the way until you’re getting ready for the race).
- Bring extra clothes in case you get wet.
- Bring water
- Bring your snacks or set-up a food coordinator
- Get some sleep – most of you will be waking up at or before 6am… to get to the boathouse by 6:40am
- Eat breakfast before you come